Founder to Founder Friday
Time & Location
About the Event
Michael Barber is a Commercial, Technology and Corporate Lawyer with ITLawyers Brisbane.
In this online session, Michael will cover the following topics:
- Overview of intellectual property.
- Example copyright (images, content & code).
- IP management (assignment, ownership & licencing).
- IP considerations when engaging with third parties (contractors, employees, suppliers, & clients).
- Intellectual property protection (registration, non-disclosure agreements, confidentiality & corporate structuring).
Michael has been working globally in the Information Technology industry for almost 20 years. His multi-disciplinary approach and qualifications extends his capacity to service his clients by bridging the gap between business, technology and law. https://itlawyersbrisbane.com.au/
Presented by The Generator as part of the “Lunch and Learn” events for members and the general community.
Register in advance for this meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMsd-2urTkpE9IcA9yrThWXRX6f57DV2gJS
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Not sure? Contact Tamar our community manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 249 482